MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Goodies to check out

Sorry folks, still nothing creative happening around here,

It has been quite hot here the past couple of days and according to the weather report it's going to continue for a few more.  My crafting room/studio is just too hot to spend much time in here, so you can find me camped in front of the portable a/c unit in the living room, ice tea in hand, and feet up.  I may, or may not, be napping.  If I am, don't wake me....

4 comments:

  1. It is also hot hear in Chicago.
    Mid 90's all week until Sat. Luckily we have central air so it is easier just to stay inside. I have actually been in my bsement sewing room working on my new - old linens quilt.

    That carved horn for Jack is wonderful.

    Hugs
    FredaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have mentioned I received Sharon's stencils and downloaded the pdf. I followed Allies' example and put it on a thumb drive and took it to Office Depot. They printed it on both sides and put it in a plastic cover and put the wire edge on it. This way I will have it right on hand to use. With the price of a color ink cartridge it as probably as cheap to have them do it. I needed one of those also so bought a set at the same time. Printers are expensive to feed.

    Hugs
    FredaB

    Hugs
    FredaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mary Corbett ebook sounds interesting. I'm tempted but feel that I'm spending so much time on reading/research and not enough doing paw work. So (surprise) I'll wait to see your 90 pages first and then perhaps order!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. feeling hot here too....I've had enough....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.