MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, May 09, 2013

Still seamin'

 Above is a seam treatment from the first 'Elegant Crazyquilt Seam Treatments' book by Pam Kellogg of Kitty and Me Designs.  It's done using the waste canvas technique, which is one of my favourites.  BTW - there's a rumor afoot that there's soon going to be a new book available from Pam.  I can hardly wait!!

The seam below is from 'OuttaMyHead' designs*.


*for those of you who haven't figured it out - that's moi!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.