MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Black project revealed...

I know at least one of my readers has been waiting for the beg reveal of the mysterious black project I've been working on, so here you go....

It's a purse!!

Here's the outside of the front...
 


 the back....


 the inside....

The pattern is the 'Gadabout' from Studio Kat Designs.  It measures approx. 9 x 9 x 3 1/2 inches and has LOTS of pockets.  I have added an extra pocket (which shows in the pictures above on the back) simply because I goofed and made one too many pieces of crazy quilting that I didn't need.  Couldn't let it go to waste so decided to simply make another pocket so I could use it.

Now I want to make another one in,
what else?
DENIM!!  


7 comments:

  1. That is definitely a show stopper. Lovely bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smashing!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh this is so cute! Not too big or too small and yes yes, denim next!!

    Love your little black bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is gorgeous MA. Like a fancy boho bag. The detail is beautiful, and in denim it will be wonderful as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black will go with everything but a denim one would be fantastic too!!!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! That pink fringe is just so sassy! It was worth waiting for, MA! It's going to be hard beating this in denim (But I'll have fun watching you do it!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! I didnt suss that at all LOL
    Hey Jean brought this to my attention and I immediately thought of you!!
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180910337614

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.