MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

2nd post of the day (but I'm so excited I can't wait!!)

I am so excited to be able to tell you that the latest issue of Pat Winter's 'Crazy Quilt Gatherings' magazines is now available!  There's an extra degree of excitement for me because my article about  my hussif is in this issue. 

The cover was designed by one of my friends - Pam Kellogg (and the cute cat design is included in the magazine).  There's also an article in there written by one of THE best-known crazy quilt artists - J. Marsha Michler.  To say I'm in good company is the understatement of the year!!   I've had a wee peek inside and am so anxious to get my copy in my hot little hands.

If you want to own one for yourself, just click on the picture of the cover in my sidebar and it will take you to Pat's blog where you can find out how to place an order for either a print or digital version (or both!).  

Can you tell I'm over the moon??

  

4 comments:

Suztats said...

I just ordered my copy! I look forward to reading about your husseif!

karen said...

well done you!! Very deserved....I knew you were a star...x

liniecat said...

Well done and lovely to see your expertise further recognized

~*~Patty S said...

Congratulations Mary Ann...how very exciting and wonderful!
oxo