MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Icicle swap doll!

Look what came in the mail today - my swap doll from Dolores! I love her and she's already in a place of honour on my tree. Isn't her face pretty - I think she looks so serene. It was really hard to get a decent picture of her, but hopefully clicking on her will give you more detail.

I can't show a picture quite yet of the one I made for my partner, because I was a day late mailing her and I don't want to spoil the surprise. Once she arrives, you will get to see her.

The Decidedly Different Doll group is doing the swap, using the original concept from Belinda Schneider and you can get the pattern and more information from her site here.

Thanks again Dolores!

1 comment:

  1. She looks so pretty, singing hymns I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.