MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Art dolls to see

If you are interested in seeing what our dolls from the Art Doll Coolaberation 2009 are looking like now, check them out at the blog here. Gail, our fearless leader, has done a great job of keeping the blog up to date and showing marvelous pictures of our dolls.

As a reminder, mine is Shudayra (and I think she's looking absolutely wonderful)!

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to take a long look and admire them but i must wait until after 25th. I've sadly overused my internet allowance for this month, but i will remember. Thanks for alerting us all. K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy they sure are wonderful. This group really have great imaginations. Did she really go to China?

    Hugs

    FredaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Shudayra now here in Texas. She is gorgeous and happy to be where it's warmer for the time being! I love how you made the journal cover MA. It will be fun to work on her and the journal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.