MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Behold......!!

....the beauty that is called organization!! Too bad I hadn't thought to take a 'before' picture so you could see the amount of actual improvement that has taken place. Be sure you take note of the fact that there is actually some bare shelf showing (unheard of, until now).

...and before you ask, no, I didn't just move everything to the other side of the room for the photo op!!!

3 comments:

  1. even pretty little labels for all those bins! I'm impressed.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh!!!!!!!!!! (makes sign of cross) begone clean demon, begone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well - now you can come over and help me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.