MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Progress

Here you can see that I've made a little more progress on my CQ'd bear. I should get more practice in on the settings on my camera, but if you click on the picture, you can get more detail. I did the 'toe' section yesterday. The rest of the work on this part was done by my friends.

Remember the picture I posted a couple of days ago of the beautiful cactus? Arlee has identified it as an 'orchid cactus'. The name totally suits it! Now I'm curious to see if the other plant I have (a gorgeous red) is the same type. I suspect it is. It's in bud right now, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.