Happy, and blessed, Easter!
Alas, there are no other pictures to share with you - I haven't been home long enough this week to get any sewing done. So, here's the usual dose of mumblings - hope you find something interesting.
- If you have an over-abundance of buttons in your stash (NOT that I would EVER have a problem such as that!!), perhaps you might like to know how you can dye them? Go HERE to find out how!
- There's a cute little owl pattern HERE and a sweet little cross stitch pattern for spring HERE, and another one HERE.
- If you have a serger and have problems with threading it, perhaps THIS might be of help.
- I found THIS post of interest because I think I will have to invest in some proper fabric paint at some point.
- THIS looks to be a really nice baby blanket pattern - which could be made larger if you'd like.
- There's an interesting post HERE about gradient dyeing yarn in a crock pot.