1 large can EACH navy white beans & favo beans*
1 lb. hamburger
1 large onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 large can crushed pineapple
1 c. BBQ sauce
2 T. soy sauce
1 tsp. EACH salt & pepper
Sauté beef with onion & garlic; drain. Combine
with remaining ingredients. Simmer 30 minutes.
Serve over rice.
· Use any combination of beans you prefer
- I stumbled on the work of THIS artist and thought you might like to explore her gallery. I especially love her lace and wood pieces.
- THIS pattern was created for beading, but I think it would be perfect for stitching too.
- There is a pretty cowl pattern made with lace-weight yarn HERE. It's a really pretty pattern and it appears you would get at least two out of one ball of yarn. Perhaps one for you and one for a gift?
- THIS is one of those handy things that would be great as a stash buster (and would make a nice gift)
- If you would like to learn different knitting stitches AND stash bust at the same time, perhaps you'd like to make one of THESE.
- HERE is another great stash buster that creates something really useful. And THIS is another useful thing, as is THIS.
Your quote of the day..."Fear has two meanings - Forget Everything and Run OR Face Everything and Rise. The choice is yours!"