MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, April 28, 2017

Winning ways and filling up

Today I thought I'd show you what I purchased yesterday with a lovely gift certificate I won, generously shared by Stephanie, the organizer of the mug/cup&saucer swap.  The certificate was from 'Teavana' which I had never heard of prior to winning.  Luckily there is an actual bricks & mortar store a little over an hour away and DH and I did a road trip yesterday so I could check it out.  Here's what I came home with...
The mugs and one package of tea ended up being free and I simply *had* to buy two more flavours to try out!  Thank you Stephanie - I've already tested out a mug for my morning coffee.  Perfect!

Here are some more fillers I created on
Block 6 of the courtship series...







Today your quote is form an anonymous source...."I love days when my only problem is tea...or coffee" 

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Mary Ann! Beautiful header, sweet.
    Isn't Teavana fun? Always so fragrant, yes, it's difficult to make a decision, I'll take one of everything, thank you.
    Thanks for the tips,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the needlework. I am decorating a bedroom in purples, so I am interested in all things purple at the moment.
    Carolyn
    http://www.stitchopedia.com
    Stitchopedia…An encyclopedia of needlepoint stitches…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool looking cups and tea bag! Your stitchery is beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the win. It was a nice reason for a short road trip. I have a "thing" for coffee mugs. More beautiful stitching too!

    Have a great weekend. We are going to have 4 inches of rain, they say.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you turned a gift certificate into a road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your winnings. What a lovely field trip you were able to take with your DH. Tea is so calming and refreshing when iced in Summer. Your fillers are lovely. I am behind in reading posts so I shall be going backwards when I finish my comment. Blissful Sipping Tea...

    ReplyDelete
  7. A road trip that ends up with something to do with tea is always a good thing. So many great links, Mary Anne, thank you. Pretty stitching.......inching closer to 'the big reveal'??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice prize and you get to choose what you want. Congratulations! Love the filler stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.