And yes, I know that 'mundaneness' is not in any version of a dictionary, but it fits so I'm usin' it. So there.
Why would one want to see pictures of sock mending, Ancestry researching, car riding and lunch and coffee. Yeah...my life was on SUCH an exciting trajectory the past few days. There was a teeny bit of creation but for the moment I can't share because it's for this...
I gave over to the excitement of the moment and signed on to play with this. The creation of little goodies to share with my swap partner is happening in the background and I WILL share when I'm allowed to. For now, you're just going to have to wait.
So....because my life is pretty boring at the moment, I will give you some other things to look at...
- Sharon B has posted another of her interview series and this time it's with another of my friends (Maureen of CrazyQStitcher) and you can read it HERE.
- THIS pattern is not free, but it's so adorable that it's worth the cost! There's just enough time to make one for your favourite little someone for Easter.
- Kathy Shaw has opened registrations for her BCQC-2 online class (FREE, btw!!) but, as always, you will have to hurry because she doesn't leave the window open very long. Go HERE for further info.
- For those of you who like to sew for little ones, perhaps you'd like to create a backpack from the instructions found HERE.
- THIS is one of those blow-your-mind incredibly beautiful things that makes you want to drop everything and grab your crochet hook and make one (or six). While you're there, pay attention to the sidebar on the right and take note of that beautiful 'Frida's Flower Blanket' - I LOVE that colourway!! The free pattern to make your own can be found HERE.
Today your quote is from L. R. Knost..."Life is amazing...and then it's awful. And then it's amazing again...and in between the amazing and the awful it's ordinary and mundane and routine. Breathe in the amazing...hold on through the awful...and relax and exhale during the ordinary. That's just living.
Heartbreaking...Soulhealing...Amazing....Awful....Ordinary life. And it's breathtakingly beautiful"