MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

It seems there's more seams

I finally got back to stitching on my courtship blocks and completed two more seams to show you...


This one is cross stitches (black and red; straight stitches (yellow); and lazy daisies (green).  





Cross & Straight stitches (black and green); rice and seed beads.







Today your quote is from Rumi...."Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.  Today I am wise, so I am changing myself"






4 comments:

  1. Two more lovely seams Mary Anne. I especially like the first, it has such a lovely delicate, vintage feel to it! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely seams you have stitched. Such adorable crochet cuties. Days are just not long enough to do everything. Love the quote. Rain here again today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More nice stitching and patterns. Love the beading in the second one. That is an amazing baby sweater & cap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first seam with the cross stitches. Pretty. But the beading on the second one is cool too. Nope, decided it's the first one I like best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.