MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Some stitching

Today I actually found some time to sit with my needle and thread and DO something!  Altho', what I did does leave some element of doubt as to what it might end up actually being when it grows up.  Hmmmm.....






Tis a wonderment isn't it?

Mary Corbet has something far more identifiable on her blog today.  She's done another of her Stitch Play series and today it's the cast-on stitch rose.  You can see it HERE and find out how she does it. 

2 comments:

Dolores said...

Ha! When I first saw it in my blog list I thought it was a braided loaf of bread and that you were baking. Gosh, I need to get those eyes checked. It looks like an interesting beginning.

Sandy Leigh said...

Well you can't go wrong with anything braided. Let us know what you create!