MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I wish this was what it looked like outside!!

Here's the picture I tried to post last night. Plants and I don't normally have a good relationship but for some unknown reason African Violets seem to like me. I do absolutely everything wrong (at least according to the books I've read). They grow, and blossom, beautifully and I can even manage to start new ones. I keep our favourite local restaurant supplied and have started giving them to our coffee shop too. I really wish I had a red one, but they are hard to find. We saw them at the Canada Blooms show in Toronto several years ago but haven't seen any since. I had every intention that day of buying one before we left and, of course, I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.