MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Rusty Project - Part 2




I'm working away at my rust project and trying not to give too much away about the final product until the end. Not sure that will work, but we'll see! Today I had a good time playing with beads and buttons and you can see the results here.
Yesterday we had a family reunion for DH's side. Luckily we only got a few drops of rain and for once we didn't pick the hottest day of the entire year as we've been known to do before. It's potluck or else we wouldn't be able to afford to feed about thirty people on our own. Nobody should be able to go away and say they were hungry afterwards, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.