MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Two days!


Two days and look what I accomplished! I really like reverse applique. The great experiment with freezer paper was a success. I did have to re-iron a couple of places, but it worked great. Glue sticks and freezer paper are marvelous things!

Now it's on to putting it together and quilting it, which will be a 'TV watching' activity.

Tomorrow we're off to the city to have a little Christmas party for #2 son's girlfriend who is leaving for France in a couple of weeks and won't be here for Christmas. We will miss her, but she hasn't been with her family for a couple of years so we certainly can understand her going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.