MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sew day with friends

Had a fun sew day with a couple of friends today. I didn't actually sew...I knitted on a toque for my DH for Christmas. Julie has been working on a quilt she has put together from thrift store finds and, oddly enough, she found a fully done quilt in the same pattern at another thrift store AND using pretty much the same colors. Jacquie is making place mats and using up some leftover material from making curtains. Can't say we don't use things up!

Tonight I've been madly trying to finish a paper doll I need to have done for the CQTeers meeting tomorrow. Since it was my challenge I had better get mine done!! Hopefully I will be able to scan her tomorrow so you can see what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.