MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'm on a roll!

I don't know what's happened but I've had a good couple of days! Last night I finished six Christmas presents AND today I made two more!! Be still my beating heart. Sorry I can't post pictures but be assured I'm taking them as I go along and after Christmas I will post them so you can see what I'm up to.

Every year I do upwards of 25 ornaments both for 'little token' gifts and for toppers for bigger gifts and I'm so excited that I've come up with my plan for this year. Don't you wish you could see them? Sorry, you'll just have to wait. Aren't I an awful tease?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.