MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, October 07, 2026

oops - a squirrel....

  I rather like THIS for fall decor - not expensive if you forego the primer step.  As long as you're careful with it and seal the end result I don't think it would need it.

UPDATED TO ADD:  I made one!  The RC just emptied a can of pumpkin pie fill so I absconded with it and made the project.  Will have to check the $ store for some appropriate flowers/leaves to add.  


- THIS would make  a lovely gift for someone.

- I'm rather intrigued by THIS.

- HERE is something fun to make for fall.

- THIS is a little bit different take on a pincushion.

Today's quote...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.