MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, October 05, 2026

A little glimpse

 Today I can show you a glimpse of what's been happening with the latest landscape....

- THIS would be fun to make for your fall/Thanksgiving/Halloween decor.  And, if you use milk jugs, perhaps THIS might be a fun use for them.

- And THIS is a great idea too!

- THIS takes you to a pdf for a really sweet bird quilt.

- I like THIS for fall too.  And THIS as well.

- Be sure to have a look at the gallery of THIS incredible artist!

Today's quote is from Marthe Troly-Curtin..."Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.