I spent a long time creating an embroidered wreath to hang on the fireplace in the landscape...
It still needs a bow at the bottom to finish it off.
******
A mini-rant...I haven't felt the need to do a reverse look up for any phone numbers recently but yesterday I wondered why we keep getting a local number showing up (don't know it, so won't answer). So I did my usual query and discovered that it doesn't simply tell you where the number originates - now they want to tell you all sorts of 'stuff' about the person at that number AND, despite their web site saying the look up is free - it's not. They wanted my credit card number so they could charge me nearly $2. Really? Free? Yeah, right. Needless to say I muttered something akin to them whistling up a rope and gave up. Now they have their hooks into me, I wonder if I'm now going to get calls from THEM demanding their $2. Rant over.
******
- If you're interested in trying out wool applique, perhaps THIS cute fellow will encourage you.
- HERE is a cute pattern for your fall decor.
- I thought THESE were rather awww-worthy.
Today's quote...



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour wreath is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks better in person and certainly needs the bow to finish it off.
DeleteHello MA: Your wreath is lovely, please share after you add the bow.
ReplyDeleteThank-you for sharing Carl Sagans poem.
Love the links.
Catherine
Oh yes, you'll see it with the added bow. It looks much better.
Deletelet that bow sneak up on your fingers - they might still be unhappy about the last time you made them tie a gazillion little bows
ReplyDeleteNope - bought the bows this time (although I did make the one I used on the wreath)
DeleteThere’s a new weirdness where prople’s phone numbers are being used to make fake ohone cslls.
ReplyDeletesee below...
Deletemy comment wasn’t finish before spell check thing got in the way if my editing.
ReplyDeleteNew scam, people’s phone numbers are being used to make scam phone calls. I got ticked and did a call back. The caller said she didn’t call me. I told her my call is a call back from that phone number, not a number I dialed. She was not nice. I hung up and reported it to the Do Not Call registry.
May
It gives me a start when I receive a call from my own phone number, which happens periodically. I simply don't bother answering if I don't recognize who is calling.
DeletePretty wreath. We don't answer phone numbers we don't recognize either. There are way too much scam nowadays.
ReplyDeleteI must admit I'm suspicious of pretty much everything but I guess that's a good way to be these days.
Delete