Yes, a new landscape is underway and this is where it stands now...
- Joy has announced a fun new quilt-a-long and you can find her introductory post HERE.
- Although I don't have the necessary 'base' to make any of THESE I must admit I am intrigued.
- Although there are no instructions for THIS I think it's so pretty!!
- Sometimes it IS the little things as you can see from THESE.
And - I would like to wish all my friends in the US a very happy July 4th!
Today's quote..."A narcissist wants the authority of a king while having the accountability of a toddler"


Lovely landscape beginning!! :))) I like the perspective in this one a lot;)))
ReplyDeleteHugs, Julierose
P.S. no celebrating here for us!!:((((
Thanks Julierose - it's a start and will change as I go along.
DeleteThank you for the good wishes. I see a lot of work to restore our country and I'm up for it.
ReplyDeleteI think if you tried the tiny fabric collages, you'd end up with a large container of tiny fabric collages. Just sayin.
hah - a container of tiny fabric collages, no doubt about it! And what would you do with them. They'd be fun while they lasted though.
DeleteYes, there's going to be probably generations of work ahead of you to undo the damage that's been done in such a short time.
Oooh, I love these!! Is your hotmail acct working again? Not sure which email to use.
ReplyDeleteHotmail is working but sometimes throws a hissy fit. Better to use my gmail if you can.
DeleteLOL! GMail is working fine, thankfully, unlife our Blogger news reader. Hopefully Google will address the issues with it.
DeleteWow, this is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Linda - there's a long way to go before I get it the way I'm envisioning.
DeleteIt's very serene and peaceful.
ReplyDeleteThat's the hope!
Deletecollage clusters, huh? around here, the term "cluster" is almost always followed by the eff word ... anywho, the new landscape.is calming (except i can't decide whether that is a rising or a setting sun and that's gonna bother me till i know - from.where i live it would have to be a sunset cuz the mountains are west of us)
ReplyDeletetry as they might, no one is taking my country from me without a fight - i won't live to see the recovery from the cluster-eff, but that won't keep me from the protest corner or the voting polls or pissing off fascists ... 'merica!!!
The mountains are WAY west of us too. I suppose this sun can be whichever you want it to be.
ReplyDeleteThe new landscape already looks beautiful. Can't wait to see how you turn this magnificent. No pressure... ;^)
ReplyDelete