Of course you knew it wouldn't be long before I started on another landscape although why I do is rather silly in the grand scheme of things. They are simply piling up and I sometimes wonder what our kids will do with them when I'm no longer here. Oh well, it's going to be their problem! In the meantime I love making them so see no reason to quit now. The photo I'm using for inspiration is this one...
Photo by Dale Stewart and used with his always kind permission
Near Golden Prairie, Saskatchewan
Near Golden Prairie, Saskatchewan
I have a thought for how to include the 'Him and Me' old couple in the scene. Will it work? Time will tell!!
btw - if you're interested in the pieces I have available for sale, feel free to check the 'Landscapes For Sale' section in my sidebar.
- I really need to test THIS method out on my cutting mat.
- Have a peek at what THIS artist does!
- And THIS one too!!!
- THIS is one of my awww-worthy things.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.