The latest on the tech front - I fixed the tv! Don't ask me how I did it because it was more by luck than good management but the RC is happy so that's all that counts. I even managed to get the screen brighter than it was which was an additional bonus I never expected. Now I'm leaving the cell phone issues for another week or so in order to recover my equilibrium.
In the interim whilst I had no computer I finished the latest landscape...
- If you happen to be searching for ideas for using up scrap fabrics, perhaps one of the ideas found HERE might interest you.
- THIS is a little different take on a pincushion design.
- Have a peek through the gallery of THIS artist!
- THIS artist too - check out all her galleries.
Today's quote is from Nelson Mandela..."Fools multiply when wise men are silent"


Kudos to you. You are now a tech guru! You probably need to spend some time in the tranquil spot depicted in your newest art quilt. It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteReally don't want to spend any time outdoors here at the moment - between the heat and the wildfire smoke, breathing quality isn't safe. Better to stay inside and work on projects (hopefully not of the techie sort!)
DeleteIt's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThank you! It was fun to work on, for sure.
DeleteI am so glad you fixed the TV.
ReplyDeleteThe Resident Chef is too! The tv is his whereas the computer remains my domain.
Deletehe and she are inside the tent - i told myself that cuz you have trained me to look for them and i couldn't find them in the usual places
ReplyDeleteHah - maybe they are!!
DeleteThis is a lovely calm scene. I can see people needing that on their wall! Good luck. I never know just how I've fixed anything hi tech, just so happy it's done.
ReplyDeleteI hope someone will want it on their wall, but if not it will hang on mine for awhile.
DeleteAs for fixing techie things, I never know either because I do a 'wonder what happens if I push this button' thing and then am so amazed when it actually works that I promptly can't remember what I did.
I'm glad your tv is up and running and you are settling into your new computer! Love the landscape! xx
ReplyDeleteThe RC is certainly happy about the tv - he watches it a lot. He refuses to touch the computer so we're both happy.
Delete