It's been a week of eating out way more than we usually do (birthdays, back to back, will do that somehow). Started with breakfast out on Monday, a steak supper on Tuesday, and a lunch on Wednesday. Thankfully the celebrations outta be over until September when we celebrate our anniversary. Feeling quite slothsome after all those meals led to me sitting in front of the computer and surfing where I shouldn't have been. Of course I felt the need to test out my shiny new credit card (a replacement after my old one was compromised). This has arrived - and there's another order coming.
!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!!!
Did you SEE the photo of what came in the mail?
Well, neither can I
because...
Canada Post couldn't be bothered to buzz
up to tell us there was a parcel waiting to
be delivered.
So now I have to make a special trip to the
depot to pick it up.
As I said....argh!
And, in order to show you that I've been doing something else with at least some of my time, how about an update on the sock yarn mitred squares afghan? (and yes, I know I said I wanted to use up the part-balls I have, but what's a girl to do when some of the colours are lacking??...see above for the latest additions).
I came across this while I was surfing the internet and being that it is tick season and they're evidently very bad this year, I thought I should share it....
- I may have sent you to explore all the free patterns found HERE before, but if I have it was a long time ago and I'm sure there are lots of new ones.
- Have a peek through the gallery by THIS artist! And THIS one too!! Oh, and the paper pieces done by THIS artist!
Today's quote..."Our days are happier when we give people a bit of our heart rather than a piece of our mind"



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.