I will be off the computer for a while....my computer fried after several power disruptions yesterday. It appears the router is toast too. Not only that but my tablet and my cell phone aren't working either...both are refusing to turn on. They say things happen in 3's and seems it's my lot right now. Call is in to a computer repair guru but of course he's on holidays. I will return when I can
Ah, that explains why I don't see any comments on your last post! I know I made one. LOL! Yes, I definitely read and enjoy your posts, and always comment as well! I hope you will be back soon and I am sorry about your computer, dear friend.
ReplyDeleteAwful luck. If nothing is working, I wonder how you posted? Maybe from the library.
ReplyDeleteOH NO!!! I hope you are back online soon xx
ReplyDeletePrayers all goes well! You are missed.
ReplyDeleteMay