A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.
Wednesday, July 01, 2026
Happy Canada Day!
I am going off schedule with this post but I wanted to wish all my Canadian friends a very happy Canada Day.
Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.
Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteHappy Canada Day!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Very hot so not moving too far (currently 33C, feels like 44C or about 111 F)
DeleteHI MA: We are so lucky to live in North America, Happy Canada Day.
ReplyDeleteCatherine
Thank you - it was hot so didn't do much.
DeleteI hope you had a Happy Canada Day!
ReplyDelete