MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, July 27, 2026

Baa, baa, black sheep!

 I collected my parcel and promptly forgot to take a picture of my haul before I started using some of it.  At any rate, the acquisition of some iron-on fleece led to me being able to finish these additions to the Christmas box...


- You HAVE to go and see what my friend Kim has made for her granddaughter... so very adorable!  Go HERE to see!

- I think I sent you to a link last year to make THESE, but I thought a refresher wouldn't hurt.

- Have a peek through the galleries of THIS artist!

-Really wish my knitting skills were up to attempting THIS.  Our wee grandie would love it!

Today's quote...




6 comments:

  1. The little dolls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that quote :) And the cottage is cute - reminds me of a tea cozy pattern I saw ages ago. I was very tempted to make one even though I don't use a tea cozy. The way my brain works I'd probably forget the teapot was under it and spend two days looking for that teapot. How did you use the iron-on fleece in your bags?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked that cottage too, although I'm not at all sure my knitting skills would be up to making it. As for the iron-on fleece - it serves as the batting/somewhat stiffener to give the tote enough body to stand on it's own.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. duplicate comment came through Quinn - hence my deleting the second one.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.