Here is the little knitted project I was telling you about last time....
My friend is expecting a new grand baby so I want to make a couple things to welcome the new addition. This is the toy I often make for babies and the pattern can be found HERE. I used sock yarn for this one but I have made it in other weights of yarn as well. It measures about 12" from the tip of the hat to his/her toes.
- THIS is a cute project for summer use.
- Depending on the colourway you choose, THIS would be a nice addition to your decor (and would use up scraps too).
- You could use THIS pattern to make all sorts of things.
- THIS would be a fun project and wouldn't it make nice gifts too?
Today's quote..."If Plan 'A' didn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters"


Gorgeous finish!
ReplyDeleteIt's a cute little toy that babies seem to like.
Deletei can see any baby loving this bitty knitty! sweet!
ReplyDeletei have about 14 minutes left of MDT to wish you and your fellow Canadians a happy Canada Day - happy 159th!!!
I think most babies love this toy because it's easy for them to handle. Thank you for the wishes!
DeleteThat's a great toy! I hope its little recipient loves it.
ReplyDeleteHopefully the new wee one will love it. Most babies seem to.
DeleteHi MA: So cute.
ReplyDeleteCatherine
I agree - these toys are cute and definitely unfussy.
DeleteAwww, that's so cute!
ReplyDeleteA cute wee toy for a sweet wee baby!
DeleteWhat a sweet little lovely for a new baby. And the yarn colors are really pretty!
ReplyDeleteOh that is sooooo cute!! xx
ReplyDelete