MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, October 09, 2024

Leavin' on a jet plane

 

All my bags are packed
we're ready to go
(and you're welcome to enjoy the ear worm while we're gone!)

We're going to visit our family in BC and spend time with three active little grandies.  Our apartment is a gigantic mess but we're not going to think about any of it until we return.

Enjoy your break from reading my Mumblings...be safe, be well. Thoughts and prayers remain for the people affected by the hurricanes.

 See you soon!

12 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good and safe flight and really enjoy your time with family--thinking about the mess not allowed hahaha! ;)))
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I'm refusing to think about what awaits us when we get home. Too many cuddles with grandies coming up to have time to worry.

      Delete
  2. Mary Anne Have fun and enjoy the family.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:41 AM

    Sherry of createology: Safe travels and enjoy every minute you have with family and those Grandies. I shall wait your return dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see the grandies and our son and daughter-in-love!

      Delete
  4. Have a great trip and great play times when you get there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully we won't catch the kiddos sniffles. They're little germ magnets!

      Delete
  5. Have a fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe journey, and enjoy living in the moment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.