MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Sunday, October 06, 2024

I need a whole lotta what this guy's got!

 


The Resident Chef and I are likening ourselves to monkeys as we navigate our way around our apartment.  Not a wise thing to think we can walk anywhere at night!  One thing all this enforced moving of 'stuff' has done is reinforced in our minds that we really need to downsize dramatically.  My sewing room is certainly going to have a huge day of reckoning and RC's kitchen will be the same.  Weighing the mental cost of holding on to things against the price to replace them should we really need them down the road is going to be a huge factor.  The thought of having to go through all this if they have to fumigate again is definitely an even bigger factor and odds are, in a building of this size, it will happen again at some point.  I'm certainly looking a lot towards a minimalist lifestyle.  I know we'll never get to that point, but it's something to aspire to.

- If you travel with your iron, perhaps making one of THESE would be beneficial.

- THIS is a cute project for this time of year (and there's links there to more as well).

- THIS is cute as well.

- You might have the raw materials on hand to make THIS.

Today's quote:  Two things define you - your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.