This box of yarn-y goodness appeared in the mail and will evolve into two more mile-a-minute afghans at some point between now and Christmas.....
And, there's been a little more progress on the Christmas stitcheries too....
You will note that I'm doing two of each 'theme', but each of them is different from the other.
- Not that we adults would know this for a fact (ahem) but the kids in your life that enjoy those Freeze Pops would probably benefit from some of THESE.
- Some of THESE would be fun for summer use.
- I've been on the lookout for the directions to make THESE for quite awhile. Perfect addition to tuck inside a letter to our grandsons!
- Have a look at THESE and be prepared for an involuntary 'awwwww'.
- If there's a nurse or a doctor in your life, they might appreciate a thank you in the form of one of THESE.
Today's quote from C. Beaudin Hamada: "The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything. Live simply, care deeply, speak kindly, love generously and leave the rest to God"