Remember awhile ago I gave you the link to Rhonda Dort's free online class utilizing vintage linens/hankies/doilies? I seem to remember also saying that I didn't plan to play along. Well then, how do you explain this.....
The 'innards' of these blocks are all hankies - most of them once belonging to my grandmother who died in the early 1960's.
And while I'm at it, why not add something else to the mix and start this.....
The sky was created using shaving cream/paint technique that I like to play with because it creates a moody winter look.
We won't mention how much of a mess it makes to do!
- There are lots of ideas HERE to use those wall calendars from 2020 that you're getting rid of!
- I think THIS is a very tempting project (along with some of the smaller accompanying designs).
- The work of THIS artist is astounding! I simply can't imagine working that small. It takes a minute to load so be patient!
- And have a look at the work of THIS artist (and what she uses for her canvases!).
- The work of THIS artist is interesting too.
- There's a fun CAL starting HERE- another great use for leftover yarns?
- I like THIS project!
Today this is your quote....