Here are the last four star blocks for 'the project I said I wouldn't do (TPISIWD)'...
And....some progress on the latest landscape....
Not many things for the 'Making Space For What Matters' challenge this week, but at least it's something!
We got new mugs for Christmas so the old ones are outta here. One was chipped so got thrown out and the other 3 were recycled to someone else in our building. The silver 'cup' once held small equipment in my sewing room but was replaced with something else we were gifted with over Christmas. And the watch? Yes, I could have purchased a new battery but it's cheaper to just buy another 'cheap' watch. That brings my count to 46 items. Not much, but going in the right direction!
- Pocket shawls seem to be 'the thing' right now, so HERE is a pattern you might like.
- Mary Corbet is starting a fun new project that some of you might like to join and you can get more information HERE.
- THIS is a great idea for gifts (I know it's too late for Christmas this year but you could watch for deals on glasses and get an early start on next year....or for other occasions throughout the year).
- Sharon Boggon is running her wonderful TAST (Take A Stitch Tuesday) stitchalong once again and if you want to learn new stitches or great new ways to utilize ones you already know, check it out HERE.
- Of course THIS caught my eye!
Today's quote is from Shaista Saba - "Walk away from people who put you down. Walk away from fights that will never be resolved. Walk away from trying to please people who will never see your worth. The more you walk away from things that poison your soul, the healthier you will be"