Yes, there's snowflakes - of the kind I like (not the cold wet yucky ones that are outside!). I'm adding cross stitched/embroidered snowflakes on the border of my latest landscape. For some reason they needed to be there so who am I to argue?
I'm using waste canvas to do these and no two are alike, just like real snowflakes.
- THIS is a pretty pattern for an easy-to-knit shawl.
BEFORE YOU START INTO THIS NEXT SECTION OF LINKS I WOULD SUGGEST POURING YOURSELF A CUPPA.....
- If you are looking for lots (!) of free knitting patterns, have a look HERE.
- And there are tons more HERE.
- OR if you like to crochet check out what can be found HERE
- And if you're a quilter, have a look HERE.
Today's quote..."I feel like my greatest accomplishment today has been not saying what I'm thinking out loud"