I've added a little more of the detail to the landscape I was working on, along with sandwiching it ready to start the quilting and further detail work. Not sure if I'll be able to complete this one though because my supply of glitter I use for details in the snow has dwindled and it appears it's in short supply at the moment. Guess everybody else is using it too!
- have a look at the amazing creations of THIS artist!!! Scroll down and click on the various galleries to see more details.
- I thought THIS was rather unique (and I apologize that I don't know the original source - if you do, let me know and I'll update this post)
- Did you know...that you can mix 1 part rubbing alcohol and 3 parts water in a ziploc bag to make a wonderful ice pack that's mouldable? You're welcome.
- Have a peek through the creations in THIS gallery.
- THIS leads to a ton of free wallet patterns. (NOTE: Elizabeth commented and said this link leads to paid patterns but when I investigated they are free...or at least most of them are. Could you let me know what your experience is like? If they're not free, I'll remove the link. Thanks!!!) A FURTHER UPDATE: Please check Boud's comment below!
Here's your quote for the day..."The secret to living well and longer is to eat half, walk double, laugh triple and love without measure"