And now, for something different.....
How about a peanut butter & jelly sandwich?
Or maybe a burger?.....
I'm a grandma, what can I say?
If you are of the mind, please send some positive thoughts my way for tomorrow. I'm destined to do a trunk show for a small quilt guild in the area and I am SO not a public speaker!!! I know it's difficult for smaller guilds to get speakers and it's also a way to promote the fact that I hope to get commissions and sales for my landscapes. That's not, however, making me feel the least bit braver!
- THIS little fellow made me smile!
- HERE is another tutorial for a really cute crocheted flower with many different uses.
- There's an excellent article HERE discussing how to make foolproof French Knots. I know some people struggle with them at times.
- And further on French Knots - have a look at THIS project!!!!!
- THIS is one of those tips that can make your sewing life SEW much simpler!!
- Have a look at the eye candy of THIS artist! Be sure to check her artwork gallery.
Today's quote is from Dale Carnegie...."There are always three speeches for every one you actually gave. The one you practiced, the one you gave, and the one you wish you gave"