There has been a teeny bit of progress on the latest barn but there hasn't been much in the way of studio time this week. Funny how life manages to intrude on creativity! Anyhow, here's a picture so you can see what did get done...
The eagle-eyed among you might also notice that I changed the tree line on the left somewhat.
- Go HERE to see Part 1 of a four-part series to create a Maple Cabin quilt, which is perfect for fall. Links are there for parts 2 - 4 as well.
- And if you go HERE you will find part one - of five - for an amazing tutorial to make yourself (or use as a gift!) a really beautiful hussif. So pretty - and so useful!
- Have a peek at the beautiful creations by THIS artist.
- I'm not a paper artist but for those of you who are, perhaps you might find THIS an interesting technique to use on paper ornaments.
- For those of you (notice I didn't use the word 'us'...ahem) that have a collection of buttons, perhaps making some of THESE Christmas ornaments would be a great plan.
Your quote..."A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by the majority"