MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sorry....


....I didn't manage to get enough time today to have my current project ready to show you, so I'll show these instead. These are for our CQTeer swap coming up next week. Last month I wasn't able to attend the meeting and didn't share the 'travel' theme you can see on the upper right. The atc on the bottom is the current theme (CSI-Forensics). The piece on the upper left is what I might be teaching this time (or is it next time...not sure). It's a crayon batik technique and is quite fun to do.
I hope to have my other project done by the first of the week so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Crayon batik sounds like fun! I particularly like the CSI one--what a great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.