MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Magpie's Mumblings

Good day yesterday!
I finally decided yesterday to just go with my 'heart' and do something out in left field creatively and I am pleased with the results. (Gotta figure out how to post pictures!!). Anyway, it was 'just' an atc, but I used one of my ArtChix images and recycled candy wrappers and came up with something I love. Of course the fact that the theme was chocolate would have no bearing on whether or not I liked it...yeah, right. Now I have another idea for another one...

Good mail day too (which is highly unusual for a Friday...think our postal person wants to start weekends early and rarely delivers). Latest issue of Cloth,Paper, Scissors came. I've already drooled through the pictures and am anxious to sit down and have a good read. I'm denying myself the pleasure tho - at least for now.

Made a quick trip to my favourite dollar store yesterday too and got some neat goodies. They have great vials of beads...picked up three more (as if I need them!) AND got a cool set of Eeyore stickers. THAT was exciting. I know, I'm weird, but I like Eeyore. Also got a sheet of 'postal' stickers and a few sheets of inspiring scrapbooking paper (which will most likely be turned into atcs at some point). Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.