MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Magpie's Mumblings

I'm in a quandry

What to do, what to do? So many projects and I can't settle on what I want to do first. For once I don't have a pressing 'order' or due date I have to meet and can do whatever I want to creatively. So why am I finding that so hard? The UFO stack is huge, the want-to-do list is huge...so why can't I find anything to do? I'm blaming it on spring fever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.