MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Twenty Two!!!!

And no, I'm NOT referring to my age!!  Instead, I'm talking about completing twenty-two Christmas ornaments that are headed for my gift box.  See?.....


I haven't given you one of Ralph Waldo Emerson's great quotes for awhile...."The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be"






9 comments:

  1. They are lovely. Thank you for the links

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornaments are darling! And I LOVE your quote. So true. :) The tip on cleaning the cutting mat is perfect. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twenty two hearts....wow! They are very pretty, Mary Anne. That Christmas gift box of yours is brimming over, isn't it. Being an Aussie gal, the sock kangaroo softie warms the cockles of my heart. I think I will have to make this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your heart Christmas ornaments are sweet! And you're getting a head start on gifts, good thinking,
    Mary Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:53 PM

    wow these are so cute,well done and thankyou for the links xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you sure your middle name is not Mrs Santa? Your treasure gifts are really mounting. Where do you find the time? The hearts are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness you get so much work done, beautiful ornaments! I'm not ready to be thinking about Christmas just yet, but it's our turn to have the whole extended family over this Christmas, so I better start preparing, lol :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Twenty two - way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of great links again today. I love these hearts. Easy to make and fun to give.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.