MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Just some little yo-yo's

Yesterday was a sew day with two of my friends and I started creating the yo-yo's I would need in order to create THIS.  If it turns out okay, it will be another addition to my Christmas box.


This is a great stash-buster if nothing else!

Today your quote is from an anonymous source..."Never forget that time passes so quickly you don't even notice it until it begins to show.  So use the good china, go on the trip, eat the cake, watch the late movie, read your favourite book and take a chance in life.  Tomorrow is promised for no one....pass it on...."



5 comments:

  1. Your Yo-Yo Puppy for Theo will be bright and fun. Lots of fun links and such great gift ideas. Today's quote speaks right to our topic today at Weight Watchers....Time passes all too quickly! If not NOW...When?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Yo-Yos, and what a fun idea, a yo-yo puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Yo-Yos remind me of hair scrunchies.Waiting to see the yo-yo puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is going to be such a cute yo-yo puppy! A lot of work, but so adorable! And thanks for that planner link, too! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of yo-yos! I remember doing them years ago. Thanks for the links

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.