MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, September 18, 2017

In which mumbling is all I got

Today we're off to visit our #1 son and his family so there will be no stitching.  I know - hard choice, right?  So....because I haven't done anything over the weekend that is worthy of showing you a photo....

Today the quote is from Robert Louis Stevenson..."Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant"



6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your visiting and make lots of wonderful memories. Fun ways to wear those shawls. I adore the simple primitive looking embroideries. Cute pieced pumpkin. Excellent quote. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mumblings! Enjoy the family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are having a splendid time with your son, my friend. And many thanks for the ideas and links.

    Happy hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with family. Interesting links, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No contest...visit family....stitch. FAMILY wins. Thanks for all the great links I love those embroideries. I would love to have THAT kind of control.

    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Family time is the best! Enjoy. :) Those pumpkin potholders are darling. (Are you picturing one crazy quilted, too? Or is that just me?) The pencil case looks great! As for the tutorial, I do hope it helps beginners feel more comfortable participating. Thank you and the CQ Quarterly staff for all you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.