MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Filling and fluff

I'm heading out for the day to our monthly CQTeers meeting, but thought I'd do a quick post to show you some of the fillers on block 6...





And...
here's the first little baby item
I made from that amazing mohair yarn...

Pattern is #110 Newborn Dainty Blossom Pant Set by Sau Wong (Monkey Moo Moo)


It's worked with an 8mm crochet hook so works up really quickly.

Not much in the way of mumblings today...
- HERE's a free crochet pattern that would be perfect for using up stash!

Today your quote is from an anonymous source..."Attract what you expect.  Reflect what you desire.  Become what you respect.  Mirror what you admire"









6 comments:

  1. Glad I found your blog via Beads and Birds
    Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the group and let us know what you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful bonnet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romance is just perfect for your blocks dear and they are looking so lovely. That tiny mohair baby bonnet is precious. I don't imagine it took much yarn. Great quote and one I should put in front of me every day. Sunshine Smiles Today...<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Romance indeed....so very pretty. Sweet little baby bonnet. The wool looks so lovely and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful baby bonnet. Hope you enjoyed your group.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.