MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Seams like seams (again!!)





Yes, there's more!  That's what you get when I'm making three purses all at once.

Hmmm - maybe it's going to be like the groundhog seeing his shadow??  Six more weeks of seams??


And, from Gypsy Rose Lee... "I have everything now that I had twenty years ago - except now it's all lower"





                                                                       

4 comments:

liniecat said...

So true Gypsey rose lol
fab seams there!

Suztats said...

Lower and looser! lol
Seems those seams are sumptuous!

Mary Ann said...

Six more weeks of seams is fine by me:)

karen said...

oh! seams? such a surprise...only joking, I love them, love, love, love them.