MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Searching for topic today!

I was trying to come up with a topic for today (after missing a post yesterday) and was hard-pressed to think of something (heaven forbid I should have to resort to mumbling again...horrors!). Kym very nicely reminded me that I hadn't shown these yet, so you've been saved from another does of mumblings. Lucky you!

The picture (which is slightly out of focus AND off-centre because, of course, the camera needs to be recharged) is of the atc's we exchanged for our summer-themed swap with the CQTeers. The one on the bottom right is the one I made. It's funny how six people can have such radically different 'styles'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.