First of all, thank you for the supportive comments over my scanner woes. You'll be happy to know that I figured it out and (fingers crossed) all seems to be working the way it should now. Of course now I've said that, I'm liable to have jinxed myself!
This morning we woke up to sunshine. Amazing how that improves your outlook on life! It's cold, but the sun makes you feel so much better.
Alas, today I have no pictures for you. Not a one. Nada. None. Zip. Zilch. We won't discuss how I managed to fall head first down the rabbit hole commonly known as Ancestry and spend altogether too many hours inputting family history that was generously shared by a distant cousin. It's amazing how wrapped up one can get in what was happening in people's lives many years ago. This morning I was rather taken aback to see that one relative ended up marrying (AND divorcing!) the same woman three times!! Too bad they couldn't make up their minds!
I will do my level best to break away from my fascination with family and get back to creating tomorrow. The next landscape is calling me.....
- My friend Sherry sent me a photo of THIS little chapel and it sent me off on another tangent trying to find out more. Have a look at the article found HERE and also HERE. What an amazing thing and how I would love to see it 'for real'! (Thank you Sherry!)
- Have a peek at the amazing art done by THIS artist (there are several galleries to see!).
- If you have space for THESE, perhaps they would be a fun addition to your decor.
- There are some great sewing supply tips HERE.
- What little one wouldn't love being wrapped in one of THESE??
- HERE is a fun photography challenge you might like to play along with.
Today the quote is from Kate Morton..."Don't slide down the rabbit hole. The way down is a breeze, but climbing back's a battle"