I suppose I shouldn't tell you that I have all of these done for my Christmas box for next year....that wouldn't be nice would it? Methinks I can feel the hatred for starting so soon flowing in my direction already! So....I won't tell you that they're for Christmas and just tell you that I finished a whole funch (hah - I was going to type 'bunch' and it came out 'funch'....just as my brain was wondering what you would call a whole lot of mittens. Funch it is!). Wonder if I should submit my new word to Funk & Wagnall's??
Ten for women and six for men
Pattern can be found HERE.
NOTE: I enlarged the pattern to make the mens
- I know lots of people like owls and THESE are pretty cute.
- There has been a resurgence of interest in making the bulky knit sweaters and there's a nice free pattern available (various sizes) HERE.
- Most of you know that I love denim (even though I can't work with it any more), so of course the work of THIS artist caught my eye. Have a look through his gallery!
- If you have children in your life who collect stuffed toys, perhaps making them one of THESE would be a great storage solution.
- THIS bag is a great way to use up yarn scraps!
- If you have a cat (or a kitten) in your life, maybe using up some scrap yarn to make a fun toy from THIS pattern might be fun.
- There are lots of free videos HERE that quilters might find of interest.
Another quote from an anonymous source..."Friendship isn't about who you've known the longest, it's about who walked in to your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it"